Thursday, January 3, 2013

Now Hiring: Chemist with a Sick Sense of Humor

When my two best friends and I were bored, we would always come up with ways to entertain ourselves. Usually it was in the form of Spades, but sometimes we stooped to doing stupid things. 

We were notorious for changing the words of songs into something inappropriate. My fave was to the tune of "American Pie" by Don McLean and went something like this...

My my, G looks like a guy
I drove my Chevy through her legs
She had some hairy thighs...

Others were more amusing and talked of dingleberries among other disgusting things. However, the most creative idea I had from those days is something I can't develop on my own. I will need someone that understands chemistry and is willing to get a niche in this huge market. 

I want to create some kind of medicine or something that will make a man's semen taste like chocolate. Women love chocolate. Semen, not so much. If it has the flavor of chocolate, it would be like sucking hot fudge trough a straw. And we would be more apt to go down on a man. 

It is ingenious. It would make the men and women of the world much happier. It wouldn't be just wasted calories. It wouldn't be so laborious anymore. We would get a reward at the end. A bonus. Fellatio would then be something we would be willing to do a little more often. 

This is where you come in. Find me a chemist. Find me someone willing to help create this. Also, come up with a name because I'm at a loss. 

No More Bad Head
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment