Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I say "fuck." A lot.

This isn't a real post. It is a series of rants. Which is pretty common for me. 


First off, Tim, why the incessant bitching about how every woman should conform to your standards? You need to learn to embrace everyone's differences. The fact that not everyone is a demented bumpkin like you is a good thing. Also, if I want to walk around like a midget Sasquatch, you don't have to look at my harry ass. I'm not living for you. I'm living along side you. 

I also have an informal comment to all the poseurs on FB and their days of thanks. You aren't thankful for God and friends and family. You are thankful that I haven't called you a crack whore in public. You are really a crack whore though. Sorry. The truth hurts, Bitch. 

I was talking to a friend about how she needs to "Jew someone down." Now, I totally get the slur in that term, but I'm horrible at being PC. On the flip side, I've seen people try so hard to be "for equality" that they stumble across words out of fear of saying something wrong. Well, that is more insulting. If you have to try so hard to not be a bigot, then you're a fucking bigot. The beauty in the fact that everyone is different means we are all the same. We are similar because we are different. Quit worrying about noticing the differences and you won't have to shield how a "different" person will perceive you. 

I think I'm done for now. At least that's all I can think of. I'm sure there will be more later. BOLO!

Your bitchy Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment